Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Big Cedar Lodge

My cousin was gracious enough to take us with them to Big Cedar Lodge. We had a great time on the lazy river, trying every pool, going on pony rides, getting canoes and hanging out. We didn't have a good time on the paddle boat. I thought all 4 of us could go on 1... didn't work so well because Lucy was on my lap so I couldn't paddle very well and we didn't have anywhere to put our bag, so I was balancing it between us. To top it off, Brandt was hot and in a life jacket... he was crying. So we didn't even make it past the marina before turning around and getting a canoe instead. That was much better, plus we took Brandt's shirt off from under his life jacket and I held him... he was a happy camper. We were planning on going to Silver Dollar City, but unfortunately the day we planned to go, was the first day all summer that they were closed. So we shopped and rode the Ducks. Lucy got to be captain of the duck for a while out on the water. Then she fell asleep on Daddy's lap.




This is Mr. Tankers driving in the car... cracks me up to turn around seeing him starring up at me! Such a cutie.

2 comments:

Mariafer said...

Hum... We were just in Branson this past week left on the 4th... wonder if we missed you! Anyway I didn't have your blog set up on my feeds but that has been fixed :)! Your kids are beautiful.

Unknown said...

Looks fun! Cute pics!