Saturday, October 31, 2009
Lucy Loves Her Daddy
On most days, Lucy will wake up and ask if Daddy has to go to work today. Usually, she handles the yes pretty well and I tell her how many days until Saturday. She understands that Daddy needs to work so that we have a house to live in and food to eat, etc... Well, the other day, when I told her that yes, Daddy has to work, she got very upset and she said "We have a lot of money, Daddy doesn't need to go to work." I told her that we would run out of money if Daddy wasn't working. So she told me "Well, I have A LOT of money in my piggy bank." I just laughed and hugged her because this sweet little girl was ready to hand over her piggy bank in order to keep Daddy home. She is going to be one happy girl these next 2 months because he has like 4 weeks of vacation to use up plus holidays... woohoo!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment