Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Almost 1

In 2 weeks my baby boy will turn 1. I can't believe it. He is learning things so quickly these past few weeks, like signing thank you after a meal and signing drink. He also started taking the phone and putting it on his shoulder. We tell him to say hello, and he babbles something that kind of sounds like hello. He also says hi. At first, I thought it was just a coincidence when he said it and was waving, but I've heard it several times now.

He's started cruising around the coffee table last Saturday. He loves to walk around if you hold him by his hands, and today he walked across his room with his walker. It's so funny to watch his little legs and feet as they try to find stability.

Brandt is such a sweet boy! He makes the funniest faces, like squinting his eyes, smiling big and tilting his head way back. He does his "ohhhh" face all of the time. When Daddy gets home from work, he gets excited along with Lucy. He loves to climb the stairs and go in the playroom. We have the ottoman blocking the stairs and he will stand at the ottoman fussing because he wants to go up. He is also kind of klutzy... he hits his head on things when he gets excited because he starts turning circles on the floor. He's a bit dramatic when he cries, you might think something is seriously wrong, but no, that's our drama king! I love everything about him and I am so thankful for my healthy little boy.

2 comments:

Jana said...

How sweet! Can't believe he is almost 1!!

Mariafer said...

I am sorry I hadn't answered but Jorge hadn't been able to tell me wether he was going to the game or not but it looks like he is not and we will still be around.I will confirm to you tomorrow but we would love to come celebrate Brandt!