Friday, August 27, 2010
Back Scratching
Lucy loves to have her back scratched. It started when we would rock her before putting her in the crib to relax her. We will lay in bed and she will say "Mommy, will you scratch under my back" which means will I scratch under her shirt. She has said this for about 2 years, and tonight she said "Mommy, will you scratch my back" so I started to scratch her back and she said "under my shirt." I said you mean under your back and she looked at me like what was I talking about. I told her that she always asked me to scratch under her back and she just kind of snickered and closed her eyes. I got teary eyed because it's another sweet saying that is gone. She is just growing up too quickly for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh how I know what you mean! I found myself more and more like that these days!
this is sweet. It sounds like my cousing to who this day makes me play with her hair while we talk :)!
I would love to take your family pics. I have to shoot a wedding this weekend but other than that we could work it out. Give me a call!
Post a Comment