Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Baby Sissy

Brandt and Lucy are both very excited about Baby Sissy.  She is due in 16 days.  I'll just be standing up and Lucy will come up to me and rub my tummy and give it a kiss and say hi baby sissy.  Brandt rubs my tummy a lot when he is sitting on my lap and in a very high voice, he says over and over again "hi baby sissy, hi baby sissy."  The other morning I walked into his room to get him and the first thing he said was "mommy, baby sissy not come out of your tummy to play choo-choo's with me yet."  No, Brandt, not yet.  He'll also say things like "baby sissy isn't ready to come out of your tummy yet." 

We finished Brandt's big boy room, but he doesn't want to sleep in it yet.  He told me last night "baby sissy sleep in my big boy bed and I sleep in my bed."  Oh boy, what to do now.  I thought having it done and moving all his stuff in there would do it, but I guess not. 

Just a random cute thing... when Brandt doesn't know how to do something, he says "I can't know how."  He often uses can't in place of don't and it's so cute that I don't correct him, yet.

1 comment:

Mariafer said...

Can't wait to meet baby sis! How exciting. And good luck with moving Brandt. Adreana couldn't wait to move to her toddler bed in another room so I have no wisdom for you! Jorge got Benjamin spiderman sheets to get him into his big boy bed though! I hated them but Benjamin didn't!