Laekin is changing so much and getting so big. She is saying more words, like Bible, book, Lucy, Buddy (comes out Bubba), and yup. When we rock before sleep she will look at me and nod her head up and down, which means, sing the B-I-B-L-E. She will look at the camera and say "cheese" but you better catch it because she will move on to something else. She loves to rub her dirty hands through her hair after she finishes eating. She loves to throw things away. She will blow in and out of her nose, which means I need to blow my nose. So she will blow and then go throw the tissue away. If she sees little pieces of paper on the floor, we will hear her throwing them away. She loves to color, and has finally stopped eating crayons and just colors with them. She will take a piece of paper and crayon and lay on her tummy and scribble. It's cute! She loves to sit on the kitchen counter while I am chopping vegetables or fruit. She says "ahhh" with her mouth wide open whenever she wants a bite of anything. When I tell the kids to go get their shoes on, she will go get hers and bring them to me, and her coat too. She follows commands so well, and is at such a fun age.
The other day, she was throwing a fit, so Mike said "do you need to go stand in the corner?" She nodded her head yes and walked over and stood in the corner. It was so funny! She has had to spend some time in the corner for biting or hitting, but she does a great job of waiting there until I say she is done. Then she will give hugs to whomever she hurt.
Laekin will also hold her hands up in the air with her eyes big and her mouth open, like I don't know, when you ask her where something is. Then she will go and look for them. Yesterday, she was playing in Brandt's room, then came down and her socks were off. I asked her where they were. She put those chubby little hands up in the air and looked at me like where did they go. She left the room and a little while later she came running to me with her socks and was so proud of herself that she found them. I was pretty amazed because most times when she goes to look for something, mid-way up the stairs she forgets and heads back down. She is such a joy!! I love you, Laekin!!
Saturday, February 16, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment