Brandt is a sweet boy, but loves to tease his sisters. He is creative, sensitive, smart, handsome, thoughtful and kind. He holds the door for his sisters and me. He loves to come up with jokes, and picks up sticks and rocks wherever we go. He collects junk because he "needs" it to make something. I hope that my desire to not live in a cluttered house doesn't kill his creativity. Brandt is great at memorizing the Bible. Our verse for him as a baby was Psalm 119:9,11 "how can a young man keep his way pure, by living according to your Word...I have hidden your Word in my heart so that I might not sin against you." Brandt, you're my favorite little boy in the whole world!!
Laekin, is 6 and her eyes light up whenever she is telling you a story...which is often. She is never short on words. She still says some words wrong, and Lucy and Brandt even think it's cute, so they never make fun of her, but actually encourage it. She calls devotionals "cunvotionals". The other day she ran up to me and said "Mama, I know your canitials, they are MDO." I know these will be less and less as she is learning to read. She works so hard in school and wants to please me so much. She is a precious doll girl who loves to play the piano, is full of life, artistic, joyful, kind, helpful, and can light up a room with her little giggle. She loves big, and is loved by all those around her.
Last, our little Caboose! Everything Brooklyn says is cute because she is 2. She makes the funniest expressions with her face. If someone gets hurt, she runs for the boo-boo bag, and then says "does it feel better now." She will tell you what to do and then say "ok." She is louder than all the other ones. We had a family worship service at church, and we told Brooklyn she had to be quiet. I am pretty sure she whispered the whole service, and would say "i be quiet, ok." After the pastor prayed, she yelled "I close my eyes." We are trying to get her to stop sucking her thumb, and she tells me "but I love my thumb." She loves "chaptick" and she loves gum. I need to write the funny stories she tells down...I'll work on that!
No comments:
Post a Comment