Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I'm a Bloggin'

That's right... after MUCH persuasion from Jana and Traci, I finally created a blog. Lucy is beginning to talk so much and is doing such fun things that I am going to write them down so I can remember these precious days!

So today is a special day... it's Mike's birthday. So I decided to let Lucy help me make his cake. She actually did a really great job of pouring everything into the bowl, and she even grabbed the mixer and stuck it in the bowl ready to mix. So we finish mixing, I take the beaters off, and she immediately stuck out her tongue to lick the beaters... Mike showed her that a few weeks ago. Anyhow, I went to get the pan and I came back and she stuck the mixer into the bowl, without beaters and was lifting it back up with her tongue out ready to lick some more. So now there is cake batter up in the holes of the mixer, hopefully it will work next time. So, thanks Mike for showing her how to lick the beaters!! She was very proud of herself. I love having a little girl.

6 comments:

Jana said...

Yippee!! I am so happy your bloggin. Oh that Lucy is so funny. Tell Mike that we said Happy Birthday!

katie said...

That's great! Isn't it great when daddys teach them something new ;) I get that with Luke a lot - mainly new words like "wipe out" or "digger" (for falling). Tell Mike Happy Birthday for us!

katie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

YEAH!!!! your a blogger!!! It's about time!!!


I am so excited to be able to keep up with you guys a little better!

love you!

Mariafer said...

Happy Birthday Mike! It was great to see a picture of your little one. I hope to see more soon! Thanks for visiting my blog also...

Jesse and Amy said...

glad to see you joined the obsession. :) & of course you can link me...as long as i can link you too. i'm looking forward to keeping up with you guys!