I'm sure I will use this title again because he has some dandy ideas that I just might want to share. So we got these really soft sheets for Christmas from my parents, but because they are so soft, they keep coming untucked at the bottom. So Mike told me the other night that we should sew some denim on the bottom of the sheets because they need some friction, so when we tuck them in they will have some grip so they don't keep slipping out. I laughed so hard... those brilliant engineering minds, gotta love them!!
He's not only brilliant, but he is a softy. We are trying to get Lucy to sleep without her binky. So the other day at nap time Lucy cried on and off for close to 2 hours before finally going to sleep. I would go up there, bribe her with a sucker if she would go to sleep without a binky, rock her, etc... well, she finally fell asleep without it! Praise the Lord she did it. So that night I was going to work out and Mike put her to bed. I said, "try to do it without the binky, but if she cries too long go ahead and give it to her." So I come home... "so did she go to sleep without her binky" to which Mike responded, "no, she cried for like 7 minutes before I gave it to her." Seriously, after 7 minutes.... he's a softy!!
Sunday, January 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment