Friday, July 11, 2008

Too sweet

Last night I was rocking Lucy and the baby started moving a lot. So I asked Lucy if she wanted to feel the baby. So she put her hand on my tummy and I moved it down to where I was feeling the baby move. Lucy sat there for 5 minutes feeling the baby move with her hand on my tummy and as still as can be. I would say, did you feel that, and she would nod her head yes. I think the baby knew that it was Lucy because the baby just kept squirming around inside like crazy. I was telling Lucy how much the baby liked her already. All of a sudden Lucy said, I wanna go nigh, nigh. It was a pretty sweet moment to share with my babies!!

5 comments:

momof4dragons said...

Oh!! What precious moments you have in store. Lucy's going to be a great big sister. Enjoy every moment.

Jana said...

Oh what a wonderful story!! Just precious.

Mariafer said...

what a sweet moment. So glad you shared it with us. So when do we get to see pictures of your bump?

Wife, Mother and photographer said...

How sweet! Enjoy each moment now that it's just Lucy, and every moment after the baby comes, cuz the loving and the busyness only doubles!! :) It will be so much fun for you to watch your kids love each other...be sweet to each other, yet at the same time have the sibling quarrels once in a while!! :)

Anonymous said...

Awww... that is too sweet!! Does she understand that your going to have a baby???

Okay, now that your feeling better, don't you have a trip to Ohio to plan??? :)

Actually, we are coming home soon... hopefully!!