Sunday, July 20, 2008

Fashion Smarts

So tonight I told Lucy that we were going to go to the store to find Daddy some new tennis shoes. So she looked at me and said, "does him want green shoes." I said I didn't know and that she would have to ask him. So in the car on the way to the store she asked him if he wanted green shoes. He laughed and said that he probably wouldn't get green shoes. She told him that he should get green shoes to match his green shirt. That's my girl, always thinking about fashion.

4 comments:

Jana said...

Could I borrow Lucy to help me? I think she already knows more about fashion than I do!!!

Can't wait to swim with you guys tomorrow!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE THAT GIRL!

I am not sure when we are coming, but it will be soon!!!!! Make sure you read my blog today..... :)

Anonymous said...

I just saw that you called... i will try to get a hold of you tonight!!!

sorry I missed your call.

Can you believe it?? :)

Jana said...

So sorry to hear that you are sick..... If I can do anything to help please let me know!!!