Sunday, September 7, 2008

Labor Day Weekend

Last weekend, we headed down to Dallas to spend the weekend with Mike's sister and family. Lucy had fun playing with her cousins and we had fun relaxing and shopping. Have you ever been to a Harry and David's? They feed you, a lot! It's a great place for a pregnant gal to go... Elizabeth, I will never forget you.

We also thought it would be a great idea to potty train the girls (Lucy and Gracie are both 2) together in a weekend... it didn't happen. They did look super cute running around in little undies.

We have continued with the potty training since we are home and Lucy has pooped on the potty twice. She also has pooped in her underwear and on the coffee table in her play room. We asked her what happened and she said she was jumping and it fell out...don't you hate when that happens.

So here is a picture of me 29 weeks pregnant. I can't believe it is September and this little one will be coming in 11 weeks. Lucy likes to lift my shirt and kiss my belly button to kiss the baby, or she will stick her finger in my belly button and say tickle tickle. They are
already playing together.



4 comments:

Jana said...

Good Job Lucy for pooping in the potty!!! I love the belly pics, you look GREAT!

Anonymous said...

PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!!!
We had sooo much fun with you guys!! Thank you so much for coming down!
Elizabeth was a pretty special person! I have laughed so many times thinking of her...
Oh, speaking of I still have some peanut butter truffles in my fridge!! YUMMMY

Mariafer said...

Love to see pictures of you and Lucy. Will I get to see you in Oct at homecoming? I think Alex is coming. Anyway will send you an email. Mine is 3 and I still can't get him to go potty so good luck to you!

momof4dragons said...

I'm still bummed we didn't get to see that cute baby belly!! Maybe next time. You look great--I hope you're feeling great, too. Genevieve had her baby girl yesterday a.m....so I officially have 2 nieces, and 4 nephews. Life is pretty darn good. I miss you.