Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Space Shuttle

I came up with the brilliant idea of playing space shuttle today while playing in her room, mostly, because I was tired from being up with both her and Brandt last night for some strange reason, and playing space shuttle involved lying down with our feet up on the bed because we were strapped in for take-off. A Mom's got to do what a Mom's got to do in order to lie down, right. Anyhow, so we started our countdown for blast-off, then took off. I looked over at her and said, wow, Lucy, did you feel those G's? She said, well, no, but I did feel the U's and the J's. I laughed so hard because not only was she funny, but she said it so matter of fact like she knew exactly what I was talking about and without missing a beat. Miss Lucy, you are hilarious and I love you so much!!!

Today Brandt is 7 months old and he showed off his age by sitting up all by himself.... such a big boy! He also said "dadadada" on Father's Day for the first time, so that was a pretty special gift... such a brilliant child we have :)

No comments: