Thursday, February 11, 2010

Things I love

1. I love that Brandt lifts his shoulders up to his cheeks and gives me big smiles.
2. I love that Lucy makes me little notes and writes "Lucy to Mommy" most of the time without spaces.
3. I love that Brandt follows me around the house, even to the bathroom, and at times brings a book and turns around for me to pick him up on my lap on the toilet. Makes me laugh.
4. I love that Brandt and Lucy can play together already.
5. I know someday I will love that Brandt hangs on my leg or keeps tapping my leg when I am trying to make dinner all while he is crying.
6. I love that Brandt cries when Lucy cries
7. I love that Lucy consoles Brandt when he is hurt.
8. I love that Lucy loves to learn and that her little mind is always going
9. I love that Brandt now goes to the door and looks out the window when I say Daddy is home, go to the door. Tonight, Michael just stood outside for minute listening to him squeal with excitement.
10. I love that Brandt snuggles with me for a few minutes in the morning.

No comments: