Brandt got his first big boo-boo. He climbed up on to one of Lucy's chairs in her room and fell off of it forward into the table and hit his forehead on the edge. I was cleaning up books in the room, so I turned around when he started screaming. I picked him up and held him tight, then pulled him back to look at his head and I saw a big gash and it was black and blue and starting to bleed. So I yelled for Michael as I ran down the stairs and I started to cry. Lucy saw me and she started to cry and said "why are you crying, Mommy." So, obviously I am not ready for this boys stuff. We iced it, which wasn't a pretty picture because I had to pin Brandt's head down while Michael held the ice on. Thankfully, one of my cousin's in town is in residency, so I called her and she came over and looked at Brandt's head and bandaged it up. No stitches... so Praise the Lord! Michael said it is okay if he has scares because look at him, and I guess he is super handsome even with all his scares from falls and dogs bites on his face.
He was watching a baby Einstein movie and pointing at the animals...
All bandaged up...
1 comment:
Oh no... But better be getting used to it :)! And I cry too... Yesterday Benjamin got his hands got in the car door... he screamed, Adreana screamed... and I didn't because we were at walmart :)
Post a Comment