Friday, March 12, 2010
Brandt Lipstick
Two years ago, Lucy got in my purse while she was supposed to be napping and got my lipstick and made a horrible mess of it... oh what a mess! Well, the other day, Lucy yells to me that Brandt is in my purse. I go over to him, clean up the mess and put my purse away. I go back to work making dinner and I see him pass through the kitchen clutching something in his hand. He is always carrying something, but thankfully, my curiosity made me check to see what he had... oh yes, it was the lipstick, same color and everything. I said, oh no buddy, you won't be using that today and took it away. Of course, he threw a fit, but Praise the Lord he did not become Brandt Lipstick, for my sanity anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment