Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Elmo

Oh how Brandt loves Elmo. The funny thing is that we don't even watch Sesame Street. It's just from books and his cups that he has learned about Elmo, but Elmo has evolved into more than just Elmo. He will yell "Elmo, Elmo, Elmo, Elmo" for any character that he may see. So if we are in the mall and walking by the Disney Store, he just goes crazy, and it's Mickey, not Elmo. He just makes me laugh. I don't even know how many times a day I hear "Elmo", or how many times a day I hear "what" from Lucy. Oh my! I think she just says it out of habit because once I've said it twice, I will just look at her and wait, and then she will realize what I said. She must have a lot going on in that pretty head to take in all that a mama has to say.

The other day Lucy asked me what I thought heaven would be like, so I started describing it how I picture it and she sat there starring off into space with this grin on her face and small giggles. Then all of a sudden she said "I think I like that." I think I do too, Lucy, and it's going to be more than we could ever possibly imagine.

No comments: