Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Pictures that make me smile...















Lucy was the only one who would say "giddy up" to the horsey. I was so shocked because usually she is the quiet shy one, but she just smiled the whole time she was riding.


Brandt was chasing the dog around the barn. He loves animals and gets so excited to see them that he just wants to squeeze them.

I put a baby Einstein movie on while I went to make dinner, and I looked in the living room and found them like this. Too cute! They will also sit on the chair together, and one time Brandt was lying on Lucy's lap. Melt my heart.
Brandt loves Lucy's new rain boots. He can usually get one boot on and then he carries the other one to me saying
"mama, mama, mama" which means, please put this other one on for me. He'll walk a few steps, sit down, take them off and we start all over again.

No comments: