I took Brandt to have his 18 month picture and Lucy's 4 year old picture. Well, Lucy did great. She sat so nice and was so patient as Brandt ran circles around her. So then we decided to just try Brandt, well, the boy was out of control. I'm not really sure whose child that was because he would stop for a second, say "cheese" (no idea where he got that from) and then take off running around again. I really had no idea what to do. I kept telling the photographer that she needed something more than a duck to keep his attention, but she didn't know what to use. So she asked if he would sit in a chair, I said let's try it. So he saw the chair and headed right towards it, sat in it like a champ smiling because he was excited. Well, she then takes the time to do something to her camera and by the time she was ready the moment had passed and he was not interested in the chair anymore. I think at one point he leaned back against the drop back and slid down it. I just laughed because #1 it was funny and #2 he was tired and hungry and I knew she could try all she wanted but Brandt was not having his picture that day. The funny thing, when we got there, he sat on my lap looking around while we waited and waited and waited some more... a good 1/2 hour or more. So if we didn't have to wait, I bet he would have taken some nice pictures because he wasn't familiar with the place and had to take it all in.
He's a wild boy at times... if you lie on the floor, Brandt will jump on you, but he is such a sweet boy because if I am bending down by the dryer, he will wrap his arms around me and give me a big squeeze. He's quite the mama's boy and will let me love and kiss on him a lot. He gets super excited at night when it is time for his monkey vitamin. If you ask him if he wants a monkey vitamin, he will take his binky (if it's in his mouth) and throw it down and run for the kitchen and stand by the cabinets and say "yea, yea, yea." Anytime he gets excited he says "yea, yea, yea." He's stinken cute!
Tuesday, June 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think that just means I have to get on over there and take the boys pics myself! :)! This was a funny story and I think I know who he gets it from!
Hopefully after VBS is over but I am not sure. Jorge still hasn't had a chance to go meet Marleny's youngest so we will be trying to find a time to go soon. I will send you and an email later on when plans are set.
Post a Comment