So this week I've had some cute conversations with Lucy...
Conversation #1
Lucy: Mommy, do ants have names?
Mommy: They don't have names, they are just called ants because they can't talk so they can't give one another names.
Lucy: They can't talk, so do they do sign language or something?
That conversation went from talking about ants and how they sleep in ant hills which are dirty to talking about the homeless.
Conversation #2
Lucy: Mommy, if you and Daddy die me and Brandt won't have a mommy and daddy anymore because you'll be in heaven.
Mommy: Well, I hope that doesn't happen for a long time.
Lucy: I want to see heaven, but I like our house.
Mommy: Heaven will have all the things you like, but none of the bad things that earth has.
Lucy: Oh, you mean like bears and pokey bushes.
Mommy: I bet there won't be any pokey bushes.
I just love that girl!!
Thursday, May 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Too cute Erin! Jonathan's thing lately is asking if animals can talk. We'll have to plan another play date soon!
TOMORROW, TOMORROW.. I get to see you tomorrow!! Can you tell I'm just a little excited???
Post a Comment