While in Kansas, it snowed on New Years Eve, and it was cold...like a high of 3. So the 4 of us bundled up and headed outside to play in the snow. Mike got the 4-wheeler and tied the sled to the back of it and pulled Lucy, Brandt and me around the farm nice and slow because Brandt is our cautious one. After Brandt and I got off, he kept pulling Lucy around the yard and going in circles and going faster. Mike then took Lucy for a 4-wheeler ride and was making donuts in the snow. After everyone was too cold, we went in for hot cocoa. When I was getting all the snow gear off, Lucy said to me, "Mommy, I made up a new song while I was outside." I said, "you did, what was it." She said "God is with me when I am scared." I said, "did you come up with that while you were on the 4-wheeler with Daddy." She said "yes". I said, "why didn't you ask Daddy to slow down." She said, "I did, but he only slowed down a little." I laughed so hard about that, and when I told Mike he just cracked up. He had no idea that she was scared. I love that her mind went to God right away when she was scared and that she made a song. So sweet!!
Wednesday, January 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment