Lucy can be found at the dining room table a lot throughout the day coloring. One day when Brandt was napping, Lucy and I were drawing pictures. I had drawn a bear and a parrot. So she then took my pictures and drew a nest with an egg under the parrot and then asked me how baby bears are born. I told her how they are born and she kind of looked at me for a second and then started drawing a picture. She drew the back-end of a bear with the tale up and a baby bear coming out. It's a picture that we definitely have to keep.
Brandt is such a happy go-lucky little boy. He walks around the house humming a lot. He just loves to sing! I know I say this a lot, but I just love listening to his little voice and I often hear "wook at that, Mommy", "whatcha doin, Mommy" and "Mommy, you play choo-choos with me." If he is on the swing he says "push me too high," because I would give him big pushes and ask him if it was too high. He is a very cautious little boy. He needs to make sure that it's okay and then he will really get into it. I hope he will always be that way. He comes over to my tummy a lot and pats it and says "baby sissy in mommy's tummy." Sometimes he will lift his shirt and pat his own tummy and say "baby in Brandt's tummy too."
We call Brandt different names all of the time, like silly boy, tankers, buddy, etc... He used to call himself "Bent" so Mike will tease him and call him Bent. He will then say, "no, I'm not Bent I'm Brandt." One day he said "I'm not tankers, I'm Brandty-poo." He's just a funny boy!
Thursday, June 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment