I love how the girl comes out in Lucy and the boy comes out in Brandt whenever they get a treat. Lucy savors each bite and takes forever to eat it, and Brandt sees how fast he can shove the whole thing in his mouth. He than says "look mama, I'm a piggy." It makes me laugh every time.
I love that Laekin starts eating my face, which makes me giggle and then it makes her start giggling. I love that Laekin bounces back and forth like she is dancing and sucks her bottom lip while making bubbles. I love the big smiles that she gives me when I look at her, and the fact that she carefully watches me. I love her funny face she makes at us by scrunching up her nose and breathing in and out of her nose really fast... so cute!!
I love to listen to Brandt and Lucy play make-believe. I love that I can still instantly heal boo-boo's with a kiss. Brandt will be upstairs and will hurt himself. He will walk all the way downstairs to find me, have me kiss it and will instantly stop crying and then head upstairs to play again.
I love my children...thank you, Jesus how special you made each of them!
Thursday, April 5, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment