Monday, February 6, 2012
Car Wash
A few weeks ago I was laying in bed with Brandt before he fell asleep. We were talking and singing, and I was telling him about Jesus. I told him that Jesus died on the cross for our sins and came back to life on the 3rd day so that he could wash our sins away and take us to heaven with Him one day. He said, "Mama what is sin"...so we talked about different things that are sin. He laid there quietly for a while and then he sat up and looked at me and said "Mama, does Jesus wash our sins in the car wash?" I giggled and kissed on him and said, no Brandt he doesn't wash our sins in the car wash. It was so precious and cute!! The funny thing is that he was very concerned because he doesn't like the car wash. We will get in the van and he will ask if we are going to "take a car wash." So I wonder what he was thinking when he asked if Jesus washes our sins in the car wash.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment