Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Lost tooth
Lucy lost her first tooth last week. It came loose about a month ago while she was eating a bagel at Panera. She got this scared look on her face, and when I asked her what was wrong she said her tooth made a funny sound when she took a bite. I said, I bet your tooth just became loose. She checked it and sure enough, it was loose. She was so excited. When the tooth was really loose, Mike said, I think I can just pull it out with the pliers. Surprisingly, she agreed to it. She laid in bed and Mike sat over her with the pliers. I couldn't watch. He pulled at it, but he was too nervous to pull hard and it hurt her a little and she was done with that. Mike said, I should of just pulled hard, but I couldn't do it. Anyhow, she was eating a hamburger last week, and she said this is really hard to eat with a loose tooth. All of a sudden she said, mommy look... she was holding her little tooth out. So now we have a sweet smile with a hole! The night before she lost her tooth it stormed really bad, so Lucy said, I hope it doesn't rain tonight because the tooth fairy won't be able to fly here because her wings will get wet. We put her tooth in a special pillow case that my Grandma had made for my sister and me. It has a little pocket for the tooth, and thankfully it didn't rain and the tooth fairy made it. Her new tooth has already started to pop up, and she has another loose one. Crazy!! Didn't she just get her teeth? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment