Friday, January 17, 2014
I'm Done!
Laekin loves to help. She is always saying "I do it." Well, I still wipe Brandt, and one day he yelled, "I'm done." I told him that I would be right there and then I heard the little feet start running saying "oh, Bubby done." Then all of a sudden I heard Brandt yelling "no Laekin" and I hear Laekin saying "I do it." I hurry in the bathroom and there's Laekin with a single sheet of toilet paper, trying to push Brandt over so she could wipe him and there's Brandt with his arm extended trying to keep Laekin back. I just burst out laughing and told Laekin she couldn't wipe Bubby and she burst into tears. Brandt has gotten used to Laekin running in there whenever he yells I'm done and just laughs with us as he holds her back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment