Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Go, Pack, Go.... what happened??




Here is Lucy and her cousin Preston dressed in their best as we cheered the Packers on. When I put her outfit on Sunday morning, she looked down and said "football". Unfortnately the season is over, but Lucy learned the pride in wearing green and gold this year. We love you Pack and can't wait for next year!!!

3 comments:

Jana said...

Oh my goodness, this is too funny!!! This is a sickness ya know!!! Laf!

Anonymous said...

Did you not feel so sorry for those guys?? IT WAS FREEZING!!!!

momof4dragons said...

I have an amazing way of picking who's going to win a football game....by picking the best looking UNIFORMS!! When the Packers played against NY, I HAD to pick NY's uniforms. I actually didn't care who won that game. It was so painful to watch the guys running around in their sleeveless shirts....brrrr!! It's so much fun keeping up with you this way. Lucy is precious.