It snowed!!!! We only got an inch or so of snow, but it was enough to play in. Michael came home from work early, just so he could go out and play in it with Lucy. We showed Lucy how to make snow angels. At first, she wasn't so sure, but soon we found her just plopping down in the snow on her back and than rolling around. She also caught on to helping with the snowman. I must say, her and Daddy did a fabulous job.
Friday, February 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Piper is in Bartlesville with my parents this weekend. She's seeing "real" snow for the first time. She's seen snow flurries here, but that's about it. Glad Lucy had so much fun. Claudia
Piper is in Bartlesville this weekend with my parents. She's seeing "real" snow for the first time. She's seen flurries here, but that's about it. I'm glad Lucy (and Mike) had so much fun playing in it. Those engineers have a way of building awesome snowmen. I belive Erik's (Jaeger) was 8 ft. tall last year. Miss you, Claudia
Isn't it weird raising your kids in a place where snow is a novelty? I love when it snows here because I feel like my kids can experience "true" childhood winter! The snowman was great. I love the hair!
Isn't it weird raising your kids in a place where snow is a novelty? I love when it snows here because I feel like my kids can experience "true" childhood winter! The snowman was great. I love the hair!
If I never see snow again... I will be okay!! :)
Post a Comment