Friday, February 22, 2008

It finally got us!

I was beginning to get cocky because we have all remained well. So on Valentine's night Michael started getting a cough, which was just the beginning of the flu. Michael was laughing at me because I would walk around the house spraying Lysol, asking him what he touched. Compassion is definitely my spiritual gift, wouldn't you say? So he was sick all last weekend and now this week Lucy and I got sick. Thankfully, it is not the flu. We both just have colds, but poor little Lucy is so congested and she wakes up coughing in the middle of the night. The other night I went and got her and she said "sower" which is shower. We steam her so she can breathe. I must say I am enjoying the cuddle time with her. She actually fell asleep on my lap yesterday, it was like baby days again. We are both feeling a little better today, and we are leaving in a little while to go and see Michael's family and see our nephew play basketball, so hopefully we won't make anyone else sick or find another bug to bring home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

UGHHH!!! Everyone is sick!!!!! I hope you guys feel better soon. It was so good to see you and Lucy.