Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Tell me it isn't so...

It is a very sad day for Packer fans as we bid farewell to Brett Favre. I don't think it will sink in until this fall when the Packers are on and our quarterback isn't #4.


All I know is if Aaron Rodgers is going to be our quarterback then he really needs to shave that caterpillar above his lip and cut his hair so he looks better in a helmet because a quarterback needs to look cute. Those are just the rules, I don't make them... oh never mind I guess I do. But it is a good one, don't you think?

So this is the picture of Lucy and I during playoffs. We are still going to love the Packers and cheer like crazy, it is just the end of an era.
One more thing, I actually blame the Cowboys for this. If they would of won against the Giants, then we would have played the Cowboys in Dallas, which wouldn't have been cold, so Brett wouldn't have realized that he isn't mentally up to playing in the frozen tundra, so therefore he would be back next year. So once again, the Cowboys really screwed things up for us!! Sorry Michael, your team really ticks me off.

So not only did I get that horrible news this morning, but I go up to get Lucy this morning and she was very obedient and did not climb out of bed, but she did manage to get her jammies off, unsnap her onesie and try to get her poopie diaper off. She never touched poop, but in effort to pull that diaper off she flung poop all over her bed. Nice, hey.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh... does that bring back memories!! Kennedy had some REAL issues with playing with her poop in her bed!!

okay, I had a dream about you last night and i woke up in a cold sweat. You were stealing my kids. Erin... THEY ARE MY KIDS. HANDS OFF!!! I was so upset, I had to get up and watch the Food Network Channel to calm down. I am not even kidding.. in my mind I was saying "Traci... seriously.. it's ERIN!!" But my heart was beating so fast I couldn't get it to quit.

Isn't that hilarious? But seriously, if you try to take my babies again.... i will kick your heiney!!!!!!!!

Jana said...

oh this post is cracking me up.... You are such a die hard fan!!!

oh a poopie bed, what a nice morning treat!!!

We need a play date!! Sam told me last night, tomorrow when I wake up, I gonna play with Lucy. Laf! I think she must miss her!

Anonymous said...

UGH!! A poopie bed, that's no way to start any day!!! And let's face it, poop is poop, it doesn't matter how cute the little darling is that made it, it's still DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!

I think you are forgetting how old Mr. Favre is!!! LAY OFF MY BOYS!!!!!!!!

Marilee