Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Due Date
We went to see the doctor today and found out that I am almost 11 weeks along. My due date is November 22. I am happy that I am further along than I thought because the end of these yucky days are in sight, but I am also bummed that my baby will have an ugly birthstone. For that reason alone I hope that it is a boy. A boy won't care. So we will have a thanksgiving time baby. The baby had a strong fast heartbeat and looked perfect. Lucy did great at the doctors office. I made her popcorn before we left to eat while I was being examined. She sat in the chair like such a big girl eating her popcorn and turning her head away anytime the doctor would ask her a question or even look at her... she's a little shy. He thought it was pretty funny. You would never know she was shy by her actions in Aldi. She was talking so loud asking what everything was. I would say, that's creamer and she would reply "I love creamer" or that's frozen food and she would say "I love frozen food." Where did she get that from.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yea!! Over the first trimester almost! I was never the sick, pregnant type, but I know it's not fun to go thru. Hope you're doing ok. Aren't the first ultrasounds of the heartbeat awesome?? How can someone see that and think #1 that there is no God and #2 that that's not a baby. Kiss little Lucy for me. Oh...and hi Mike. Don't want to hurt his feelings. Keep us updated, Claud
Hey.... how are you feeling?? I think I know.. but you can tell me anyway. :)
I hope it passes quickly. Especially so you can come visit me!! :)
Lucy is precious!!
Post a Comment