okay, got your message, and I had the wrong number... which is why I couldn't get a hold of you! :)
and don't tease me.... are you guys seriously coming to see me???!!!!!!!!
I hope your feeling okay.... just remember, there is a light at the end of the tunnel.... the tunnel, however, may be really long!! :) I am sooo excited for you guys!!! love you!!
Congrats! I cannot believe Lucy is already 2 too! I am so happy for you, and I hope you are feeling well. Let me know next time you are in Wisconsin so we can catch up in person!
I'm a stay at home Mom, married to my smart and handsome best friend, and we are trying to raise our children to love the Lord our God with all their heart, soul and strength. This blog is for me so I can remember these precious days that will be gone in a blink of an eye, and for my children so they will know all the precious and funny things they have done.
7 comments:
Oh my goodness, I am so stinking excited..... Congrats!!!!! How far along are you?
Jana
SHUT-UP!!!!!!! I am calling you RIGHT NOW!!!
YEAH!!!!!!!
Congratulations guys!!!
So exciting. Another one in the moms and tots bunch...I'm telling you it's in the water (or coffee)!!!!!
WHY CAN'T I GET A HOLD OF YOU??!!!
okay, got your message, and I had the wrong number... which is why I couldn't get a hold of you! :)
and don't tease me.... are you guys seriously coming to see me???!!!!!!!!
I hope your feeling okay.... just remember, there is a light at the end of the tunnel.... the tunnel, however, may be really long!! :) I am sooo excited for you guys!!! love you!!
Erin and Mike, Congrats!! How exciting. I hope you're feeling well, Erin. Keep us posted. Claudia
Congrats! I cannot believe Lucy is already 2 too! I am so happy for you, and I hope you are feeling well. Let me know next time you are in Wisconsin so we can catch up in person!
Post a Comment