Sunday, November 23, 2008

Random Pictures

Yesterday, we wanted to do something fun with Lucy, so we took her to the aquarium. She had fun walking through the tunnel with sharks and learning different fishes names. I think she retained more than I did.




One night while I was gone to get my hair done, Mike and Lucy made this robot hat. I guess she came up with it all by herself because there was a robot on Dora, so she wanted to be a robot too. I think they did a great job making it and she was so excited to show me when I got home.


We took Lucy to a pumpkin patch in October and I think this is just the sweetest little picture of her. They were fairytale pumpkins for our little princess. She had a great time running around, climbing hay bales and looking at animals.
Here I am at 40 weeks... can't believe it's time for this little one to be born!!







2 comments:

Kristin said...

Good Luck today Erin! I'll be praying that everything goes well and that mom and baby both do good!

Mel Murray said...

no baby yet? keep us posted.