Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Mary and Jofus

I've been waiting to get the pictures off my camera so I could post about this because it shows Lucy's creativity. So, at Christmas time we talked a lot about the birth of baby Jesus and the kids acted out the christmas story. So since then, Lucy loves to play Mary, Jofus and baby Jesus. She brought a blanket to Michael one morning and said, Daddy can I be Mary. So he put the blanket on her and she asked him if he would be Jofus (we absolutely love to hear her say Joseph... makes us smile every time). Anyhow, she said, now we have to find a manger for baby Jesus. So she gets her baby Sophie doll and sticks it in the back of her sham on her pillow. Then she gets other stuffed animals to be the wise men, shephards and animals. They call me in Lucy's room then and this is what I find....

1 comment:

Wife, Mother and photographer said...

Hey, we know a "Jofus" in our household as well!! Fun to hear that it's not just our Kateli that says "Jofus" instead of Joseph!! Brandt is super cute!!