Just some sweet things Lucy has said that I don't want to forget...
The other day Michael came home from work and Lucy ran up to him and said "I'm lucky you are home."
We were talking about beautiful things that God made and she looked at me and said "God made you beautiful, Mommy." Oh and does Mommy ever love to hear that!!!
Lucy loves to sing songs. So we will sing actual songs for a while and then she will say, "Mommy, do you know this song," in which, she will proceed to make a song up and then look at me with big eyes and say "Mommy sing with me."
I love the way Lucy talks in a high pitch voice to Brandt. She will ask him questions and then tell me that "Brandt says...." It's hilarious. He probably will be 3 before he talks because she will do all the talking for him.
She thinks that we can get everything at Sams Club. Lucy and Daddy came in from the backyard wondering where the bubbles were. I told them that they were all gone, so Lucy said, "Well, we need to go buy some more at Sams Club." If you ask her what her favorite stores are, she says Hobby Lobby and Sams Club.
I know that this list will only grow. Speaking of growing... Brandt just keeps growing and getting more stinkin cute each day! I really need to learn how to take pictures off my new camera so I can post some of my sweet boy.
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh the things they say are so cute... What a sweetheart Lucy is!!! And yes it is time to post some pics of Brandt!
Love to hear about your babies! Get that tutorial on picture transferring so I can see those kiddos. Miss you!
Post a Comment