The other night, Lucy was doing something that she shouldn't, so Mike said, "Lucy, you shouldn't do that and if I have to tell you again, you are going to have to get a spanking." So she said, "well, then don't tell me again." I guess she has her Daddy's quick whit.
I love the way Lucy begins most of her sentences with "actually...." Is it a first-born trait to be all-knowing? She also started talking like a Wisconsinite while up in that beautiful state... she now ends her statements with "you know" or "hey."
We found a caterpillar out in the flower garden today, so we built a habitat for Darby. Lucy just sits and watches Darby waiting for her to turn into a butterfly. When she had to go to the bathroom she told me that maybe the caterpillar will turn into a butterfly while she goes pee. It didn't happen.
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love it - I just adore 3 year olds. They say the best things. Micah uses the word "actually" before most sentences as well...most be the first born trait. Missing you.
Post a Comment