We are finally saying uh, oh. Brandt would repeat me with an uh and then an oh after a pause, but today he said uh, oh as he was chasing a ball down the hall. It was so cute!
I think it is safe to say that we have a walker. He doesn't crawl too much anymore. He will walk, fall down, get back up, walk, fall down, etc... but he keeps going. He is wearing little shoes, and is very proud of them. He'll stick out his foot to show you them. His foot is bigger than Lucy's was, though, so this kind of messed up my plan for shopping ahead on shoes. He is wearing the shoes that I thought he would wear next fall. I thought that was one of the benefits of the second child is that you didn't have to guess on sizes for the following year, but apparently I was wrong once again.
As for Lucy, she is really into Valentines Day. She didn't want to take down her tree upstairs, so we decided to make it a Valentines tree, and she has been busy making hearts for her tree. It is fun because my Grandma Lucy used to do the same thing.
Thursday, January 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a precious little guy!!! Can't wait to attack him in kisses!!
Post a Comment