Thursday, July 26, 2012
Shooting
Brandt is a typical boy, he likes guns. My Mom bought the kids a bunch of balloons while we were at their house. Brandt took a really big one, tucked it under his arm, and said "mama, this is my gun, I shoot you." I said, Brandt you don't shoot people, what should you shoot, and he said "animals." So a little while later Lucy comes running through the kitchen and into the back hall and shuts the door. Brandt comes running in and says, "where is sissy." Grandma is pointing to the back hall, and Lucy is yelling "don't tell him where I am" like he can't hear her, but obviously he didn't pay attention because he went downstairs to look for her instead. So Lucy comes in the kitchen, puts her hand on her hip and says "do you know why I didn't want Brandt to find me?" We said no. She said "because he said I was a bird and was trying to shoot me." I just started laughing, which Lucy didn't like, but Brandt figured out a way to shoot his sissy and still just shoot animals. Oh what a little boy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment