Thursday, July 26, 2012

Crawling

Laekin started crawling on July 18th at my parents.  She's been on her hands and knees and pushing herself forward, or else army crawling, but she figured out how to move those hands and knees together.  So I told Mike that night since he was not with us.  Then the next night I was giving Laekin a bath and I had her lying on the bathmat while I was running the water, all of a sudden I looked down and she had pulled herself up and was looking into the tub.  I screamed, and she sat back down.  I told Mike that night and he said good grief, she's crawling one night and standing the next, what is she going to do tomorrow?  Thankfully, she hasn't done anymore milestones.  There's only so much a mama can take!!  She sure is a happy little girl.  Whenever you ask her a question, she just nods her head yes.  It's so cute.  We just keep asking questions to see it.  She also got her 3rd tooth while up in Wisconsin.  She's almost 11 months old.  Time is going by so quickly and each day she blesses us so much.  We're so thankful for our 3 precious gifts!!

No comments: