Thursday, August 16, 2012
Brandt's imagination
Last night I laid in bed with Brandt for quite a while because he was in such a talkative mood. He started out by telling me that he and Daddy were going to build a tree house. He was going to work on the roof and Daddy was going to work on the brick. He said it was going to have a big round slide like the one at the North Pole (the amusement park in Colorado Springs that we were just at). He then started talking about that he was glad that we didn't have tigers in the house, but he wished we had elephants in the backyard. I wish I would have come and written it all down last night after I got up from laying with him because he talked non-stop for over a half hour before I told him he needed to go to sleep. He's a funny boy with a great imagination. He also told me that he was my buddy and gave me a kiss. I love my boy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment