Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Pictures as promised


Here's Brandt raising the roof at 7 weeks old. He is showing you his moves that Daddy taught him.














2 months old














4 comments:

Jana said...

What a cutie!! Can't believe how big he is getting!! Don't think we are going to be able to play this week, I have to much stuff to get done, let's do it when we get back!!

momof4dragons said...

How can Brandt possibly be that big already? Mike, I love the dance moves you're teaching him. I hope you are all getting rest. Miss you bunches.

momof4dragons said...

We should be in town. Rick's b-day is the 31st, but I don't even know if he'll be home. Do you have my phone #? If so, give me a call, and we'll discuss our options. Kiss those babies for me.

Mariafer said...

He sure is cute! Time does go by fast. can't believe he is that big!