The other day it was storming, so I turned on the t.v to see what the weather was saying and ESPN was on and they were showing the Packer game highlights from the weekend. So I watched it and then said, great, they won. All of a sudden Lucy comes right over to my face, grinning from ear to ear, and says "boo, Packers." Then she proceeds to laugh so hard. I said, what did you say... she says it again. So I tickled her until she said "go, Packers." Thankfully, she said "boo, Cowboys" that night when Mike got home, just to tease him a little too. It was so funny because it caught me so off guard... such personality.
Randomly, kind of like this blog, I will remember something we need to buy next time we go to the store, so I will ask Lucy to remind me to buy whatever. So the other day, she said next time we go to the store we need to get some pears. I said, you want pears, she said, yes, remind me that we need to get pears. The things they pick up on. So that night, her and Mike were sitting on the swing set eating Popsicles and Mike was asking her about her day and she was telling him and then all of a sudden she said, "and tomorrow we are going to go to Walmart and get some pears." I am thinking she really wants some pears.
I am finding that Brandt really loves to eat. It must be something about little boys that love food. He will scrunch his face up and close his eyes and make mmm sounds when I am feeding him solids. It's just so sweet and funny! I never want to forget these days
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hope you bought that girl some pears!!
Post a Comment